Friday, November 16, 2012

Be Joyful Today

Psa 30:5  For his anger is but for a moment; His favor is for a life-time: Weeping may tarry for the night, But joy comes in the morning. 

I am thankful that God's anger is but for a moment.  It would be unbearable knowing that God is angry with me all the time.  I am equally great-full that His favor is for a life-time. 

What kind of a person am I when I wake up in the morning?  How discouraging it is to face someone moaning and crying in the morning.  It is far better to meet someone with a smile on their face than tears in their eyes and gloom in their heart.  Don't bemoan what you don't have -- rejoice in what you do have.

Lord, don't let me be a purveyor of doom and gloom.  Let me bring joy and happiness to those who cross my path.

Luk_6:23  Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy for behold, your reward is great in heaven; for in the same manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Keeping my thoughts on the great reward that awaits me will influence my daily walk.

Smile...there is a great reward awaiting you!





No comments:

Post a Comment